Monday, September 03, 2007

Sometimes, just a quote, a word, a smile, a glance, an inspiration, encouragement, a note, expressing your Concerns, makes a Great Difference. - (A quote in my article on Emotions)

This is a great feel when somebody write a Review of our Book. A word is a Much Appreciation, indeed! Recently, I got a copy of my Book Review which appeared in a local Gujarati Daily, 'Jansatta-Loksatta' Editions. I had completely missed this and the copy was sent to me later. I gather, many will not understand the Gujarati language, yet here it is below (wysiwyg). The title says, 'Every Parents should read this Book' mentioning thereby, the contents too. You can find more reviews on my book on my site and my Press Coverages here. Enjoy!

પ્રત્યેક માતાપિતાએ વાંચવા જેવું પુસ્તક - ગાર્ડિયન ઓફ એન્જ્લ્સ
- રવિન્દ્ર ઠાકોર, કિતાબઘર કોલમ, લોકસત્તા-જનસત્તા, (અમદાવાદ અને બરોડા)(૧૭-૬-૨૦૦૭)



ઇલાક્ષી પટેલ રચિત એંગ્રેજી પુસ્તક 'ગાર્ડિયન ઓફ એન્જલ્સ મહત્વનું પુસ્તક છે. ગૌરવ આનંદપૂર્વકના માતૃત્વ-પિતૃત્વને તે આલેખે છે. તે અંગેની તેમાં મહત્વની નિર્દેશિકા છે. ગૌરવભર્યા, આનંદ રચ્યાં મા-બાપ બનવું તે પણ લહાવો છે અને એક કર્તવ્ય પણ. આમાં શૈશવ વિકાસ, પ્રશ્ન ઉકેલ, બાળકોનાં વલણો, તેમનાં પ્રત્યેનું વર્તન, કમ્પ્યુટર આદિ નવી તકનીક બાળકોને કેટલી ઉપયોગી, શિશુને પૂરું સમજવું, તેની પૂર્ણ સમજણ આદિ વિષયો પર ચિંતનશીલ શૈલીમાં ધ્યાન દોરાયું છે. માતા પિતા અને સંતાન નરવું સમભાવ-સમતા અને સૌહાર્દ પ્રગટે તે જ ધ્યેય છે. પ્રત્યેક માતા-પિતાએ વાંચવા જેવું પુસ્તક.

No comments: