Friday, March 26, 2004

Today I hung the Ferrari Poster in my room and getting ready to watch the Formula 1 Racing on Saturday. This excites me also to let you know of 'Brum' the kiddy car on Pogo channel. Hey, its just like the Herbie - running after the villain who has stolen the crown and makes you laugh kiddishly with its tricks. Well, I think, the suave James Bond also geared for perfection as per his image in the books of Ian Fleming with usually a plot revolving around a mission with characters like a special woman, a villain, an exotic location and a car!!! The cars in James Bond movies are ‘special featured’ and they can speak, listen and swing in action too! Hey! Car freaks, there's a new song of Evanescence 'Bring me to Life...Wake me up Inside' in the latest Mitsubishi Lancer Advertisement...Woww....what a Car! Watch it cool there - switch on to HBO!

Play games on my site - www.kidsfreesouls.com/games.htm

-Blossomsmile ilaxi
Editor, Kidsfreesouls

No comments: